Dr. Bhadresh Nayak Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bhadresh Nayak?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

He cares about his patients. He tells it like it is.

Very caring Doctor...

Posted on October 10th, 2013

My mom was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. We just started seeing Dr. Nayak, 2 months ago. I think it is so important to review your doctor, so others, like myself can find a good one. Luckily, by chance we heard about him through a family friend, after numerous researches. His staff was so understanding, amazing, and so caring....that helps out a lot when you hear the "C" word, and your anxiety is up, and your mind is in 50 different places. When we met with him, he was very detailed, answered all of our questions, and we had plenty of them because we have never had to deal with cancer in our family. But, most importantly he spent the time we needed without us feeling rushed. He saw my mom in the hospital after she had a lobe removed from her lung, and still the same man, was answering all our questions, gave my mom a hug, he is such a caring man. I trust him completely, and would recommend him. We have only seen him for a few months, so I will update anything, if my opinion were to change, because I know how important it feels to get a good Doctor in this situation.

Office staff

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr Nayak has an A+ office staff. Many changes have been made to get it there but it was worth it. Between Rena, Lynn and Lisa you will never find a more lively, caring effective bunch. They are truly a blessing to us cancer patients. Doctor keep those girl around never let them get away! Been a patient of Doctor Nayak since 2002 and its the best yet

Posted on November 15th, 2017