A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhadresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhadresh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhadresh Kanubhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhadresh K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhadresh Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bhadresh Patel practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Inverness, FL and Homosassa, FL.
See Beverly Hills Internists.