Dr. Bhadresh Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhadresh Shah?

Adult Asthma

Adult Asthma

Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.

Have you seen Dr. Bhadresh Shah?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Shah was very friendly and clearly knowledgeable. He asked me guided questions, so it was very easy for me to talk about my condition. He also spend time with me, making sure that all of my questions or concerns had been addressed. Highly recommended!

March 31st, 2016

Wonderful doctor who's worth waiting for!

I have been going to Dr. Shah for years. I also took my elderly mother to him before her passing and she loved him. You may have to wait a while to see him but you will understand and appreciate why when he finally gets to you. When he is with you, he treats you like you are the only patient he has. He will listen to everything you have to say and answer all of your questions. He will never make you feel like he is rushing through your appointment just so he can get to the next patient. He has also always diagnosed myself and my mother correctly and prescribed accordingly. Even when he did not accept the insurance plan I was covered under, I have continued to see him on a cash basis. There is no way I would ever see anyone else. He has the best chair side/bedside manner of any doctor I have ever gone to. He is a wonderful, caring human being. You will not be disappointed if you see him. But remember, you may have to wait awhile because he treats all his patients with the same courtesy.

September 8th, 2011

Dr. Shah is the 7th Pulmonologist that I have seen. He was the only one to correctly diagnose my problem. He is very caring and compassionate. You will wait on average 45 minutes to see him, but once in the room with you he listens attentively. When I am hospitalized he we come to see me after office hours which is sometimes 9pm. If you are frustrated with your current doctor, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Shah. He is great at what he does.

September 28th, 2009