A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Bahroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Bahroo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahroo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahroo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Bahroo, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahroo graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bahroo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan Assumal Bahroo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan A. Bahroo practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Bahroo has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhagwan Bahroo practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists and Washington Addiction Specialists.