A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan Das Jain MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan D. Jain practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhagwan Jain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.