A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Jain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan Das Jain MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan D. Jain practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhagwan Jain practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.