A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirchandani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mirchandani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirchandani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan J. Mirchandani practice?
Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.