A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirchandani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mirchandani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan J Mirchandani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan J. Mirchandani practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhagwan Mirchandani practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.