A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani, MD, FAAN is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorjani graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moorjani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan Indur Moorjani MD and FAAN is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan I. Moorjani practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Pediatricians and La Quinta Neurologists.