A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorjani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Moorjani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani, FAAN, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorjani graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moorjani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwan Indur Moorjani FAAN and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwan I. Moorjani practice?
- Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See La Quinta Pediatricians and La Quinta Neurologists.