Dr. Bhagwan Moorjani MD, FAAN Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Fraud
Do not go to him, you will not see him anyway. He does not have the courtesy to even introduce himself. He will not perform an examination and leaves that to unqualified staff. You will not know what they are doing to you and you could get injured. This is why he is not in the examination room. In the event something bad happens to you he will simply fire his staff person and blame it on them to avoid liability. This is more than you assuming the risk; it is pure negligence on his part. Stay away if you value your health and life.

March 3rd, 2017
I take my son to see this doctor. He speaks rudely but he really does what's best for his patients. He listens to concerns & answers questions you have.

March 3rd, 2017

April 28th, 2016
the best neurologist in the valley hands down

June 14th, 2015
Rude
I have seizures and had to find a new Dr when I moved to the desert. After doing some research I decided to go to this Dr. I found him to be rude & nasty. He wanted to know dates & time of my seizures. He got extremely annoyed when I couldn't remember a lot of the things he asked me. I have NEVER been to such an arrogant dr. I don't think he acts this bad with a male patient.

May 2nd, 2015
Caring & Thorough
Dr went above & beyond. Feel very blessed to have him.

March 16th, 2015
No thanks
We had to see this doctor concerning our child. The doctor would only speak toward my husband, and immediately dismissed our child stating that it didn't appear like they had any problem...just by looking. He then was passive aggressive about the fact that our child is on an unpredictable and sometimes odd schedule, and when we explained autism is disruptive to sleep, he blew us off and said 8pm bedtime is what is supposed to happen and then with another passive aggressive comment along the lines of 'but if you think you know best....'. We left with a sour taste in our mouths and have not gone back. The staff is 50-50. The assistants in the back are kind, but some of the ones in the front are a bit off putting. For instance, holding a conversation on the phone while I stand there waiting to give my insurance information. The customer in front of your eyes is the priority, ladies! That is why phones have a hold button!

January 30th, 2015
This a very rude and arrogant man!, No bedside manner, rude to staff and patients. Doesn't listen to your concerns or advices on adverse reactions to medications, gives a hard time refilling your seizure medication when needed. Staff on the phone extremenly rude and not so efficient. Overall you cannot trust your health in the hands of this doctor.

August 20th, 2013
I think this docile is the best neurologist I have seen. He was very thorough, spent a long time with me and didn't just prescribe the dreaded "anti depressant" and listened to me as a patient. I trout he really cared and willing to work with other methods of treatment. I would recommend him in a minute. His staff was excellent and happy to be working with him as my doctor.

April 11th, 2012
VERY CONSCIENTIOUS DR
We took our son to see Dr. Moorjani with a heavy heart. We had had less than desireable experiences with Pediatric Neurologists in Loma Linda. We were pleasantly surprised with this wonderful man! He was patient, thorough and seemed generally concerned that our son was experiencing so many easily treatable problems. He was conservative, yet made us feel like he was not leaving any necessary stone unturned in finding out answers to assist in a diagnosis. He was not rushed and made sure all of our questions were answered. Our family will HIGHLY recommend this Dr to anyone in need of good old fashioned caring and compassion.

April 11th, 2012
First time visit - excellent
This was our first visit to Dr. Moorjani. The appt. began 45 min. late, BUT it was due to an emergency at the nearby hospital that he needed to attend to. Once we were in with the doctor he was FANTASTIC. He did a very thorough exam of our child and asked us a LOT of pertinent questions. He made some great recommendations and follow-through was immediate for additional concerns he had. We are very happy to have found him. We look forward to his continued care for our child.

November 11th, 2011
This is the rudest, most arrogant man I have ever dealth with! He is too busy trying to make himself look important to really care about his patients and their families. He needs to remember that this is America and we don't have a caste system, nor are women of lower class and subservient to men here. He is an ignorant pompous jerk....