Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhagwan Wadhwani
Dr. Bhagwan Wadhwani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, PA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Wadhwani is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital, Uniontown Hospital and Brownsville Tri County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhagwan Wadhwani has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Bhagwan Wadhwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, PA.
Dr. Thu Le
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brownsville, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Richard Spore
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Brownsville, PA 0.12 mi25
Dr. Tegendra Wallia
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brownsville, PA 0.12 mi46