A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sutaria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Jones Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagwandas L Sutaria MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bhagwandas L. Sutaria practice?
- Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.