A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagwandas Sutaria, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutaria graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sutaria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutaria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan