A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhagya Arise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhagya Arise is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhagya Arise, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arise graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arise has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhagya R Arise MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhagya R. Arise practice?
- Dr. Bhagya Arise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhagya Arise practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Internists.