Bhagyalakshmi Boggaram Is this you?

3.4

Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on July 7th, 2016

She is difficult to get into and bounces around offices so I don't know who or where to call to follow up on things. She also took a phone call during my appointment and started talking about another patient in-front of me...very rude and unprofessional considering I'm paying and have been waiting to see her. Then I never heard back from her on test results.

Very good, caring and confident.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

I was suffering from mood changes and was getting impatient and irritated easily. This was against my normal behavior. While other doctors said it was due to senility, imagination and aging, Dr. Boggaram was able to identify the root cause as that of a benign tumor causing the issue. She recommended me to a very good surgeon. Post operation, I have returned to being my normal self. She has returned my dignity and freedom. I am once again able to enjoy my life with my children and grand children. I would recommend her to any one with full confidence.

Posted on October 26th, 2015