A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhairavi Kharod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhairavi Kharod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhairavi Kharod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharod graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kharod has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhairavi Virendrarai Kharod MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bhairavi V. Kharod practice?
- Dr. Bhairavi Kharod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhairavi Kharod practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.