A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhairavi Dholakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhairavi Dholakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhairavi Dholakia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dholakia graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dholakia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhairavi Kharod Dholakia MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bhairavi K. Dholakia practice?
- Dr. Bhairavi Dholakia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bhairavi Dholakia practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.