A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhairavi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhairavi Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhairavi Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhairavi Mukesh Patel MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhairavi M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bhairavi Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhairavi Patel practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.