Dr. Bhakti Gidvani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhakti Gidvani?

October 5th, 2017

Wonderful Specialist

Dr. Gidvani became my doctor in 2008 when I could not get rid of a lingering cough that I had - had for over 3 weeks. My MD at the time had me on the third rounds of antibiotics when I got in to see her. She sent me to various specialists trying to pin point what was wrong with me. She finally discovered I was in the Early Stages of Bronchiectasis which my mother died from. She has been treating every since 2008. I thank God each day that I was sent to her for treatment. There is no cure but treatments to make life more bearable.

March 28th, 2013

I am very impressed with Dr. Gidvani and her staff. When my asthma symptoms worsened last summer and I also had pnuemonia, my priimary referred me to a pulmonologist. His office said it would be 3 weeks before he could see me as a new patient. I found Dr. Gidvani's information online and called and was given an appointment for that afternoon. She has been very caring and offering new options for managing asthma that I was never offered before. She also takes time to explain the pros and cons of the various treatments. I am blessed to have found her.

May 28th, 2012

Very professional, extremely competent and caring.

I have been a patient for almost 4 years. She is extremely thorough and explains your options well. I am very fortunate to have had her at my side through initial lung cancer surgery and a follow up procedure a year later. I have great respect for her.

June 14th, 2015