A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parulkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parulkar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parulkar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhalchandra G. Parulkar practice?
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See Worcester Urologists, Worcester Pediatric Specialists, Worcester Surgeons, and Worcester Radiologists.