A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaveerapandian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jayaveerapandian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr, Inter Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian practice?
- Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhama Jayaveerapandian practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, IA.
See Knoxville Internists.