A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Bhaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Bhaskar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Bhaskar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaskar graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bhaskar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Rekha Bhaskar MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhanu-Rekha R. Bhaskar practice?
- Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Bhaskar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhanu-Rekha Bhaskar practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.