A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanu Paladugu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanu Paladugu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhanu Paladugu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paladugu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Paladugu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanu Prasad Paladugu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhanu P. Paladugu practice?
- Dr. Bhanu Paladugu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bhanu Paladugu practices Internal Medicine near Blackfoot, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Racine, WI.
See Blackfoot Internists.