Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhanu Vakkalanka
Dr. Bhanu Vakkalanka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Normal, IL, with other offices in Herrin, IL and Hazel Crest, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Vakkalanka is affiliated with Advocate BroMenn Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale and Herrin Hospital. Dr. Vakkalanka has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhanu Vakkalanka has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Bhanu Vakkalanka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Normal, IL.
Dr. Hwan Jeong
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Normal, IL 0 mi36
Dr. John Migas
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Normal, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Pramern Sriratana
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Normal, IL 0 mi45