Dr. Bhanu Visvalingam Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bhanu Visvalingam?

Patient oriented

Posted on May 26th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. V since 2009. He has consistently given me his full attention, dealing with both facts and feelings. He is always willing to answer questions. As a patient, it's great to find that your input is considered valuable too. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. V.

Dr and Staff Remarkable

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I chose this office because they took care of my grandmother's leukemia for 22 years... she past at 89 years... I have been seeing Dr V since 2010 for breast cancer... he is everything you want in a doctor... firm with what the plan of action will be, compassionately direct, and his focus is on you the entire visit... no question is ever not answered with him...

Bad Blood

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I appreciate this man has numerous years of education and experience. I appreciate this firm was experiencing massive delays due to the installation and learning curve of new software. I sincerely hope the next visit goes better than yesterday's. His attitude and issues should have been checked at the door. "Why are you here? There's nothing wrong with you levels." I felt like I was a low life and he was TOO busy to be bothered with my issues. This was the lowest level of professionalism I have experienced. I know my primary care physician would not have referred me to a specialist if she did not have concerns. I will probably seek advice of another hematologist.

Knowledgeable, direct, instilled confidence

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Our first meeting was in Fish Memorial's PCU, and Dr. V gave me the outlook for my initial diagnosis of Stage 4 Metastatic Colon Cancer based on CT scan of my abdomen. Our second meeting was when he confirmed the diagnosis from biopsy results. It is not often that you come across a physician that gives you life shaking news in a compassionate and almosst calming manner. He is firm, direct, yet soft-spoken. He listens and does not appear to ever be in a hurry to move on to the next patient.Following up my hospital stay and 1st round of chemo, I had the opportunity to read about my condition, and was provided information about current practices at Johns Hopkins. Dr. V clearly keeps himself current with leading edge practices and has no hesitation in referring a patient to other providers if he cannot perform what is needed.Follow up visit with him in his practice was efficient, quick relative to the condition with nothing negative at all to report. I have all the confidence in Dr. V to direct me to survival.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I have been a patient of his for at least 3 years. Very comfortable with his decisions. Thanks

Posted on August 1st, 2017