A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanu Wunnava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanu Wunnava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhanu Wunnava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wunnava graduated from Gandhi Medical College/Hospital.
Dr. Wunnava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- E A Conway Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanu Prakashj Wunnava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bhanu P. Wunnava practice?
- Dr. Bhanu Wunnava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhanu Wunnava practices Family Medicine near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Monroe Family Physicians.