A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guttikonda graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Guttikonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda practice?
- Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bhanumathi Guttikonda practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.