A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanumathy Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bhanumathy Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bhanumathy Kumar practice?
Dr. Bhanumathy Kumar practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.