A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koneru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koneru Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru practice?
- Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru has 1 office location.
Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru practices Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Oncologists.