A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koneru has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru practice?
- Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bhanuprasad Koneru practices Medical Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Oncologists.