Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru is compassionate in manner; puts one at ease; spends time; listens intently; gives concise, clear explanation of questions and conditions; penetrating in his questions; expert in his examination and diagnosis; follow-up beyond compare. Great!

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I particularly liked his directness and clarity....well done.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. He was nice and very concerned. Spent all the time that was needed to get everything done well.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Koneru is a competent professional. His staff is efficient and courteous. He did and excellent job at explaining to me my ailments and methods of detecting them. He realistically shaped my expectations on my treatment outcome. Choose Dr. Koneru.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K always goes above and beyond

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru is a one man show. He tries to everything himself and that's imposible. Very hard to communicate with him

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am battling a life threatening disease. My life therefore depends on world class medical care. Dr.Koneru has explained my treatment options and goals and as a result I know we are doing everything to make me well. Oh,and Dr. Koneru treats me like family

Feb 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Koneru since I was 19, he took my case and helped me when no one else would. I believe if not for Dr. Koneru I might not be here today with my husband and two boys (2mths old and 5 years old).

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough, took his time to talk to me and explain all the procedures the benefits and non-benefits of it. I would certainly recommend him highly.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a fine doctor, kind, patient and explained my issues better than anyone else thus far. One of the nicest doctors offices I have gone to. Excellent, very bright and kind. Thank you.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office is understaffed. Often, the doctor is the only person in the office and has to answer phones, tend the front desk, talk with a patient in his office, and take care of other patients in the treatment room, all at the same time.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was refered to Dr. Koneru by my oncologist/hematologist in NY whom I have great confidence in. I was apprehensive about a new doctor. Dr. Koneru has erased my concerns through his demonstrated ability and empathy. I am very happy to be in his care!

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my mother is very impress with the time and attention of dr koneru, he explained and took time to answer our questions, he is an smart and a calm Dr , we felt comfortable under his care.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very sharp gentleman who I enjoyed meeting for the first time, I have another meeting with him in two weels.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru listens carefully and doesn't rush through an appointment.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru always goes above and beyond

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really like Dr Koneru. He is very good at making me at feel at ease.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the service was very good

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was fine; thanks for your help.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru was very thorough and took a great deal of time reviewing my condition, answering questions and asking questions. I felt he was treating my whole person. I would recommend him any time.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have no idea why I was sent there and the doctor did ot know either, felt like a waste of time.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru is a very attentive doctor. He listens carefully, asks questions, does not rush through a visit.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Place disorganized. Computer systems incapatible with Lee Cancer Clinic causing wasted time. I was early, no other patients in waiting room, doc behind 30 mins. Doctor's approach for my problem very logical. He was open and honest. Clear communication

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always goes the extra mile

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i was told i had COPD because i have a inhaler.ive never been told that before from any other doctor

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and thorough.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koner shows TREMENDOUS care for the patient! You are a person of concern in his office and never a number. Thank you Dr. B. Koner for being such a doctor.

Surreal show details Surreal
Aug 12th, 2011

I went to the emergency room experiencing chest pain. Dr Koneru came by after 3 hours (not nessecarily his fault). He took my medical and personal history. I was admited for tests. I spent the next day getting a myriad of tests (but no heart ultrasound). Dr Koneru relaesed me from the hospital and said that the pain were caused by my taking ibuprofen for my back and my drinking(never have touched the stuff). 10,000 dollars. Last month I go in for my physical and there are irregularities on my EKG. My Doctor orders an ultra-sound and there seem to be somethings she would like us to see a cardiologist about. She asks what doctor we saw in the hospital we tell her Dr. Koneru. She tells us it was a local cardiologist named Dr. Price (never saw him). All this aside he is just a very unsettling man with poor social skills.