Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru listens carefully and doesn't rush through an appointment.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru always goes above and beyond

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i really like Dr Koneru. He is very good at making me at feel at ease.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the service was very good

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was fine; thanks for your help.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru was very thorough and took a great deal of time reviewing my condition, answering questions and asking questions. I felt he was treating my whole person. I would recommend him any time.

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have no idea why I was sent there and the doctor did ot know either, felt like a waste of time.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koneru is a very attentive doctor. He listens carefully, asks questions, does not rush through a visit.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Place disorganized. Computer systems incapatible with Lee Cancer Clinic causing wasted time. I was early, no other patients in waiting room, doc behind 30 mins. Doctor's approach for my problem very logical. He was open and honest. Clear communication

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always goes the extra mile

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i was told i had COPD because i have a inhaler.ive never been told that before from any other doctor

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and thorough.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Koner shows TREMENDOUS care for the patient! You are a person of concern in his office and never a number. Thank you Dr. B. Koner for being such a doctor.

Surreal show details Surreal
Aug 12th, 2011

I went to the emergency room experiencing chest pain. Dr Koneru came by after 3 hours (not nessecarily his fault). He took my medical and personal history. I was admited for tests. I spent the next day getting a myriad of tests (but no heart ultrasound). Dr Koneru relaesed me from the hospital and said that the pain were caused by my taking ibuprofen for my back and my drinking(never have touched the stuff). 10,000 dollars. Last month I go in for my physical and there are irregularities on my EKG. My Doctor orders an ultra-sound and there seem to be somethings she would like us to see a cardiologist about. She asks what doctor we saw in the hospital we tell her Dr. Koneru. She tells us it was a local cardiologist named Dr. Price (never saw him). All this aside he is just a very unsettling man with poor social skills.