Dr. Bharat Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bharat Patel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 21st, 2016

Didn'make me feel he acted about me.

July 20th, 2016

Big time joke

Never listened to my concerns, cancelled appointments, ignored any and all questions I had and wasted my money on a myriad of meds that he would stop after a couple of weeks. Insisted I lose weight and always was aloof and rude. Only regret is I cannot give him a 0 for stars.

August 7th, 2015

It was my first time seeing him as he'd replaced my previous GP after he'd retired. He ignored all of my concerns and attempts to update him on my progress from the fast decade of my life. These were things I'd been working on with my previous GP, things that were established as real issues. All he did was ignore me and tell me I was fat. Seriously, that is all he did. I have disabilities and needed my forms signed off on so I could keep my EBT. He wouldn't sign them, because again - fat. I was born with deformed knees, and have a skin condition and fatigue that make exercise impossible. I have celiac disease, and I'm on the autism spectrum. My sensory issues and PTSD and depression are very bad and the keep me from working. But did that matter to him? Nope. I was told to starve myself when my previous GP had already established that I am malnourished from the celiac.

April 30th, 2014

dr patel the very best!!

Dr Patel was great!!!! He assured me that my kidneys would start working and saw me 1 to 3 times a day while in st Ann's hospital. He is the best in my book!!!!!

September 8th, 2017