Dr. Bharat Patel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bharat Patel?

Awesome!!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr Patel to anyone suffering from neck, back or shoulder pain. I have seen him for over a year for my shoulder pain which i get botox injections for as well as my neck pain. Dr. Patel is the BEST doctor out there for injections. His injections last longer than any other doctor I have gone to.

Thanks Dr Patel

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone I know suffering from back or neck pain. I recently had an RFA and all my leg pain is gone! Thanks Dr Patel!

My neck pain is gone!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Patel has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Without him, I would not be able to enjoy the things I love. I had suffered for years prior to my procedures with him and his treatment plan has made my neck pain almost non existent. I can now pick up my granddaughter and enjoy fishing again. Thank you thank you thank you!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Dr Patel is hands down the best pain management doctor I have ever seen. I have had great success with the injections he has given me! Thank you, Dr Patel!

love!!!

Posted on September 4th, 2014

best doctor i think i have ever been to. i had severe knee pain and was able to schedule a new pt apt right away. his whole staff was nice and bubbly and really lifted the mood i got in at a reasonable time and was sent for MRIs and Xrays. THE NEXT DAY he called me with the results and was able to sched me for an injection to ease the pain. he was so amazing and i am scared to death of needles i barely felt a thing! i could not believe how promptly they helped me. i went to other doctors for this same pain and got next to no where. my boyfriend saw his partner Dr. Deuk for his lower back injuries and he is doing great! so i can tell Deuk Spine Institute in general is an amazing place thank you Dr. Patel and team

Posted on April 10th, 2014

He never gave up. He explained all the procedure so that I knew what was going to happen and he took very good care of me. Keep up the good work.

Intake

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Friendly and courteous staff

Saving the Day

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Thank you so much for the time and patience given to me at my appointment. Everyone from Admin to Clinical were amazing. Dr. Patel, really saved the day by treating me quickly and confidently before my fear overcame me. You made a very frightened lady feel very much at ease. You saved the day for me.

Overall Treatment Approach

Posted on March 26th, 2014

From the initial visit and the following explanation -- based on MRI/Xrays and the proper treatment was prescribed and the treatment was accepted for the mobility and pain relief. Just a great rewarding experience. Looking forward to follow-up visit!

How Great Dr. Bharat Patel Is With Me And Others.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Dr. Patel is a great pain doctor for me. I am a hard patient. Not everything works for me. I have been his patient for two years and when I hurt he can find the cause and fix it. He is compassionate, kind, understanding about people's pain. He is a great teacher since I had the advantage of one of his students giving me some of my injections and one injection under X-ray that usually only Dr. Patel gives me, but this student was leaving and was very good. If I had had my eyes closed I probably wouldn't have known the difference. He makes sure that all of the people he watches over to do the injections and everything else do it right. He is a great doctor, I would hate to lose him.

Thank you!

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Dr. Patel is always friendly, yet professional. He loves my special walking cane (Sure Foot). I know when I have treatment it will be to help me and make me feel better.

excellent

Posted on March 21st, 2014

He explained everything in detail and didn't dismiss any questions I had for him.