Dr. Bharat Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

January 12th, 2016
Awesome!!
I highly recommend Dr Patel to anyone suffering from neck, back or shoulder pain. I have seen him for over a year for my shoulder pain which i get botox injections for as well as my neck pain. Dr. Patel is the BEST doctor out there for injections. His injections last longer than any other doctor I have gone to.

December 1st, 2015
Thanks Dr Patel
I recommend Dr. Patel to everyone I know suffering from back or neck pain. I recently had an RFA and all my leg pain is gone! Thanks Dr Patel!

November 17th, 2015
My neck pain is gone!
Dr. Patel has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Without him, I would not be able to enjoy the things I love. I had suffered for years prior to my procedures with him and his treatment plan has made my neck pain almost non existent. I can now pick up my granddaughter and enjoy fishing again. Thank you thank you thank you!

October 29th, 2015
Dr Patel is hands down the best pain management doctor I have ever seen. I have had great success with the injections he has given me! Thank you, Dr Patel!

September 4th, 2014
love!!!
best doctor i think i have ever been to. i had severe knee pain and was able to schedule a new pt apt right away. his whole staff was nice and bubbly and really lifted the mood i got in at a reasonable time and was sent for MRIs and Xrays. THE NEXT DAY he called me with the results and was able to sched me for an injection to ease the pain. he was so amazing and i am scared to death of needles i barely felt a thing! i could not believe how promptly they helped me. i went to other doctors for this same pain and got next to no where. my boyfriend saw his partner Dr. Deuk for his lower back injuries and he is doing great! so i can tell Deuk Spine Institute in general is an amazing place thank you Dr. Patel and team

April 10th, 2014
He never gave up. He explained all the procedure so that I knew what was going to happen and he took very good care of me. Keep up the good work.

March 27th, 2014
Intake
Friendly and courteous staff

March 26th, 2014
Saving the Day
Thank you so much for the time and patience given to me at my appointment. Everyone from Admin to Clinical were amazing. Dr. Patel, really saved the day by treating me quickly and confidently before my fear overcame me. You made a very frightened lady feel very much at ease. You saved the day for me.

March 26th, 2014
Overall Treatment Approach
From the initial visit and the following explanation -- based on MRI/Xrays and the proper treatment was prescribed and the treatment was accepted for the mobility and pain relief. Just a great rewarding experience. Looking forward to follow-up visit!

March 22nd, 2014
How Great Dr. Bharat Patel Is With Me And Others.
Dr. Patel is a great pain doctor for me. I am a hard patient. Not everything works for me. I have been his patient for two years and when I hurt he can find the cause and fix it. He is compassionate, kind, understanding about people's pain. He is a great teacher since I had the advantage of one of his students giving me some of my injections and one injection under X-ray that usually only Dr. Patel gives me, but this student was leaving and was very good. If I had had my eyes closed I probably wouldn't have known the difference. He makes sure that all of the people he watches over to do the injections and everything else do it right. He is a great doctor, I would hate to lose him.

March 21st, 2014
Thank you!
Dr. Patel is always friendly, yet professional. He loves my special walking cane (Sure Foot). I know when I have treatment it will be to help me and make me feel better.

March 20th, 2014
excellent
He explained everything in detail and didn't dismiss any questions I had for him.