A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Gordhanbhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharat G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bharat Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Geriatric Doctors.