Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharat Gummadi
Dr. Bharat Gummadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gummadi is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Orange Park Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bharat Gummadi has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bharat Gummadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Praveen Kanaparti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi34
Dr. Mat Vasquez
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Gregory Stella
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi38