A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Guthikonda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Guthikonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Guthikonda MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bharat Guthikonda practice?
- Dr. Bharat Guthikonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Guthikonda practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.