A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Guthikonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Guthikonda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthikonda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthikonda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthikonda graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Guthikonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Willis-Knighton Pierremont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Guthikonda MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bharat Guthikonda practice?
- Dr. Bharat Guthikonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Guthikonda practices Neurological Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Neurological Surgeons.