A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Bhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Bhatt, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Kantilal Bhatt BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bharat K. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Bharat Bhatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Bhatt practices Surgery of the Hand near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Warren, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.