A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Shah, General Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Kantilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharat K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bharat Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Shah practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.