A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Kantharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Kantharia, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantharia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantharia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Kantharia, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantharia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantharia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Khandubhai Kantharia MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat K. Kantharia practice?
- Dr. Bharat Kantharia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Kantharia practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.