A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Kapoor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Sarathi Kapoor MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bharat S. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Bharat Kapoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Kapoor practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Brk, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.