inactive

Bharat K Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2016
Dr Patel is easy to talk too and spends time with me to ensure all my questions are answered .

August 9th, 2011
prescription message center
The message center at this office is unacceptable. Calls are never returned, and most recently an incorrect prescription was sent to my mail order pharmacy wherein I got charged $60 for, but in my telephone message I asked for generic. Dr. Patel will not admit his nurse who handles the prescriptions made a mistake and totally denies that the incorrect prescription was sent in even though my mail order pharmacy received it. Unfortunately, this resulted in numerous phone calls to get the correct prescription at which time he, again, denied any mistakes even though I told him then why did I got charged $60 for a prescription that supposedly never got faxed??? My mail order pharmacy provided me with the docutmentation of said prescription. He said that this was causing too many calls and that he already wrote the correct prescription but would do it again because he wanted the "unnnecessary phone calls and faxes to stop". I advised him that I would be finding a new doctor even though I have been going to him for over 15 years.