A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Marolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Marolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Marolia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marolia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Marolia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Bhagvandas Marolia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat B. Marolia practice?
- Dr. Bharat Marolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Marolia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.