A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Nathwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Nathwani, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathwani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Nathwani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Narottam Nathwani MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat N. Nathwani practice?
- Dr. Bharat Nathwani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Nathwani practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lancaster Pathologists.