A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Padalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Padalia graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Padalia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Gokaldas Padalia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat G. Padalia practice?
- Dr. Bharat Padalia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Padalia practices Anesthesiology near Riverview, FL.
See Riverview Anesthesiologists.