Dr. Bharat Pothuri MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2017
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE
I FEEL SO CHEATED BY THIS OFFICE , THEY CHARGE TWICE FOR A LAB TEST , THE OFFICE IS CHAOTIC AND THEY LOST MY RESULTS AND MAILED THE WRONG PATIENTS INFORMATION WILL NOT BE GOING BACK, THIS PHYSICIAN IS A JOKE !!

April 4th, 2017
I have been seeing this doctor for over 7 years
Nice, calm and gives you time to ask questions. I am a nurse and I feel I can always trust him.

March 20th, 2017
Great and Caring Doctor
I went to Dr. Pothuri for severe stomach pain. I had been to two other doctors prior to Dr. Pothuri but they said the pain was related to my diabetes and there was nothing to be done about the pain. Well I went to see Dr. Pothuri hoping he would have an idea on how to live with this pain. He listened to me, I mean really listen and he believed me. It felt so good to finally have a doctor listen to and believe me. Well long story short he scheduled some tests and they found a tumor on my right ovary and contacted me right away. I've since had surgery and the surgeon eventually found two other tumors. They did a complete hysterectomy and I am on my way to complete health. I and my family will be forever grateful to Dr. Pothuri for listening to me, believing in me and saving my life.

March 20th, 2017
Very caring and takes the time to explain what is going on and what steps need to be taken.

March 15th, 2017
Dr. Pothuri is a very caring and thorough doctor.

March 5th, 2017
I really like doctor Pothuri he is very nice and listen to my concerns. He also explains everything were you can understand. I give him a thumps up.

February 20th, 2017
Friendly and competent doc but staff is impossible to reach.
I have yet to call the office and reach a human being. After 15 months on hold it will route you to voicemail. If you leave a voicemail the call is not returned. This is the only doctor's office I've ever dealt with that I believe if I have to contact them quickly I need to take off from work and drive there. The office manager seems never to be there and the billing is unpredictable and irrational. If I were the doctor I would replace the staff as they do not serve his reputation well.

June 22nd, 2016
save ur self a trip
This office is a Joke ! People out there are so focussed in making money and as far as pothuli is concerned he is the average Foreign Medical Bafoon who converses well but knowledge is substandard!

October 14th, 2015
WORST STAFF EVER. These people are literally thugs. Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor.

September 14th, 2015
After my colonoscopy I have not heard a word. The whole medical center is in it just for the $.

August 31st, 2015
POOR QUALITY PHYSICIAN
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WACO HE(POTHURI) IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, I HAD GONE IN FOR A FOLLOW UP AND THERE WAS THIS IDIOT WHO WAS AT THE FRONT DESK HIS MOTHER I THINK WHO MESSED UP MY APPT THEM MADE ME WAIT FOR 45 MIN AND CHARGED ME FOR THE WRONG LAB??? WHEN I MET THE DOCTOR HE WAS IN SUCH A HURRY , LOOK LIKE HE JUST WOKE UP AND HIS BREATH WAS A STENCH I WILL REPORT THIS MORON TO THE BOARD ..SEEMS TO KNOW NOTHING AND PRETENDS TO KNOW IT ALL I HOPE TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE BOARD AS HE MISDIAGNOSED ME

August 4th, 2015
Misdiagnosed. Twice. Wife is now deceased
My wife was examined in early 2012. Told she was fine, had a benign polyp that he couldn't remove, but to come back in a year. Oh, and bleeding was from hemorrhoids. Six - Seven months later was still having symptoms and returned. Again sent away with a "your fine". Went to another doctor and was immediately diagnosed with advanced, Stage III rectal cancer. What might those months have meant if properly diagnosed? We'll never know. After 3 years of fighting, she is dead. Three teanagers without a mother, and a husband without a wife. I'd go elsewhere.