Dr. Bharat Pothuri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 17th, 2016
RANDY
A TERRIBLE OFFICE WITH A CARTOON IN IT IS PRETTY MUCH POTHURI'S OFFICE , A JOKE, A RIP OFF AND A LIAR ALL COMBINED TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE WRONG REASONS ! THIS PLACE LACKS CREDIBILITY AND A FAST MONEY MART , HE IS AN AVERAGE PHYSICIAN WITH NO COMMON SENSE AND MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN ASAP!

June 22nd, 2016
save ur self a trip
This office is a Joke ! People out there are so focussed in making money and as far as pothuli is concerned he is the average Foreign Medical Bafoon who converses well but knowledge is substandard!

October 14th, 2015
WORST STAFF EVER. These people are literally thugs. Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor.

September 14th, 2015
After my colonoscopy I have not heard a word. The whole medical center is in it just for the $.

August 31st, 2015
POOR QUALITY PHYSICIAN
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WACO HE(POTHURI) IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, I HAD GONE IN FOR A FOLLOW UP AND THERE WAS THIS IDIOT WHO WAS AT THE FRONT DESK HIS MOTHER I THINK WHO MESSED UP MY APPT THEM MADE ME WAIT FOR 45 MIN AND CHARGED ME FOR THE WRONG LAB??? WHEN I MET THE DOCTOR HE WAS IN SUCH A HURRY , LOOK LIKE HE JUST WOKE UP AND HIS BREATH WAS A STENCH I WILL REPORT THIS MORON TO THE BOARD ..SEEMS TO KNOW NOTHING AND PRETENDS TO KNOW IT ALL I HOPE TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE BOARD AS HE MISDIAGNOSED ME

August 4th, 2015
Misdiagnosed. Twice. Wife is now deceased
My wife was examined in early 2012. Told she was fine, had a benign polyp that he couldn't remove, but to come back in a year. Oh, and bleeding was from hemorrhoids. Six - Seven months later was still having symptoms and returned. Again sent away with a "your fine". Went to another doctor and was immediately diagnosed with advanced, Stage III rectal cancer. What might those months have meant if properly diagnosed? We'll never know. After 3 years of fighting, she is dead. Three teanagers without a mother, and a husband without a wife. I'd go elsewhere.

April 23rd, 2015
I really like the doctor, but his staff is rude and less than enthusiastic about their jobs.

December 2nd, 2014
Dr Pothuri as a person is ok. Business wise he has drop the ball. He doesn't correct his office manager who's his (mother in-law). She contradicts herself all the time. When I comes to billing you ins she will charge for things that have not been done. I have spoke with a few ppl who come to see him n they have complained about the office manager. Which he NEVER addresses the issue with her. Talking to her she will look at you with a look of she doesn't know what you are talking about. As for the workers they are good people. I find it strange he never keeps workers longer than a few months. Upon speaking with a worker of his I was told they DO NOT have a clock in nor out system. Plus they do not pay over time. There Are two ladies that are there past 7pm everyday and they will not get paid for that time they have worked. This isn't a place I would work at nor recommend anyone to come to for treatment. Most of the time he will just look at you n either tell you that you need a procedure or have you take meds. In the end you are still in pain. PLEASE CHECK WIT YOUR INS TO MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO EXTRA CHARGES AND CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!! Even though u get a receipt whether its through email, text or get it at the end of your visit. She has called some people well after the fact asking for a payment because they supposedly don't have a record of it. Keep all receipts.

October 29th, 2014
Too self involved to pay attention
I would not recommend this GI doctor. If you seek a second opinion, he does not want to treat you.

October 27th, 2014
Great Dr - Unfriendly Staff
My hubby has been a patient of Dr. Pothuri's for several years. However, we only have to see him every once in a while. Although he is amazing and very personable. His staff leaves a lot to be desired. Very short and somewhat rude. Could be because of the language barrier that we have to ask for things to be repeated. Which does not require an attitude OR to speak FASTER. Geez. I would like to not give them ONE star, but I had to.

February 17th, 2014
Kind, through and fair
I was an emergency. He was extremely patient and listened to my concerns. He took me on after another Doctor messed up a surgery. I've been in the office probably 6 times and only had to wait once. I like that he is typing what he is seeing and observing immediately. I do think he got another receptionist since I saw him last October. The unfortunate thing about all Docs is that they don't have a crystal ball, they have to perform tests. It's so easy to write a review when upset about what a person perceives things should be. Why shouldn't someone be compensated for their time is beyond me. Do you work for free?

January 17th, 2014
I was asked to follow up with this Doctor and had a very negative experience he was totally disorganised and messed up my schedule, was late and looked like he just got out of bed !! I will never see this CARTOON again !