A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat B Raman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bharat B. Raman practice?
- Dr. Bharat Raman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Raman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Janesville, WI.
See Madison Endocrinologists.