A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Raman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bharat B. Raman practice?
Dr. Bharat Raman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Madison, WI.
See Madison Endocrinologists.