A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Kumar S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bharat K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bharat Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Cardiologists.