A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Kumar S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bharat K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bharat Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Alvin, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Cardiologists.