A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Singh MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bharat Singh practice?
- Dr. Bharat Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Savannah, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.