A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Singh MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bharat Singh practice?
- Dr. Bharat Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Savannah, TN.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.