A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Tolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Tolia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bharat M. Tolia practice?
Dr. Bharat Tolia practices Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.