A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Tolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Tolia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Tolia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolia graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Manhar Tolia MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat M. Tolia practice?
- Dr. Bharat Tolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Bharat Tolia practices Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.