A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Parikh, Neurologu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bharat V. Parikh practice?
Dr. Bharat Parikh practices Neurology near Crystal River, FL.
See Crystal River Neurologists.