A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Vadher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Vadher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Vadher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadher graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Vadher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bharat Vadher practice?
- Dr. Bharat Vadher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bharat Vadher practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.