A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BHARAT VAKHARIA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. BHARAT VAKHARIA is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. BHARAT VAKHARIA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. VAKHARIA graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. VAKHARIA has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VAKHARIA accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. BHARAT M. VAKHARIA practice?
Dr. BHARAT VAKHARIA practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Sturgis, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI.
See Sturgis General Practitioners, Sturgis Internists, Sturgis Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Sturgis Surgeons.