A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharat Vakharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharat Vakharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharat Vakharia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakharia graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vakharia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vakharia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans