A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharath Naravetla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bharath Naravetla, Interventional Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharath Naravetla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
Education & Awards
Dr. Naravetla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naravetla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bharath Naravetla MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bharath Naravetla practice?
- Dr. Bharath Naravetla has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bharath Naravetla practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Neurologists.