Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharath Naravetla
Dr. Bharath Naravetla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Flint, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Naravetla is affiliated with McLaren - Flint, Harbor Oaks Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. Dr. Naravetla has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bharath Naravetla has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bharath Naravetla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Joyce Drayton
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Zandraetta Tims-Cook
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Shannon Fields
Atlanta, GA 0 mi20