A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bharath Thankavel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bharath Thankavel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thankavel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thankavel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thankavel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bharath Thankavel practice?
Dr. Bharath Thankavel practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.