Dr. Bharathi Raju MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Was sent here for a 2ND opinion-WILL NOT BE BACK
The med asst literally passed gas and bolted to leave my husband and I to whether the storm. Dr. Raju walked in and 1st question was do you want surgery to remove thyroid? Seriously? I was there for another exam and expected she would want another ultrasound done. Didn't believe and argued the fact the my sister, aunt and cousin all have thyroid cancer. The rudest doctor I have ever met. Oh yeah and including exam total time spent in the room... 5 minutes.

March 29th, 2016
Great doctor!

April 23rd, 2015
I absolutely love this office. From the front desk to the check out everyone has always treated me like family. I have been her patient for years and have sent many friends and family to her as well.

March 31st, 2015
Office staff is rude and unprofessional and atmosphere is chaotic
I originally saw Dr. Raju several years ago and was happy with her treatment aside from the fact that it was very hard to get an appointment with her as she seemed to often be out of the country plus her office was chaotic and unorganized. Many times her own crying children were being "babysat" in the office by her support staff. I left her service for these reasons and recently attempted to go back since she is one of the few doctors in the area that prescribes Armour Thyroid. In attempting to start seeing her again I was bombarded by 2 very immature, seemingly uneducated and extremely unprofessional young women in her office. The first woman told me that I was "fired" from their office for non-payment of a bill years ago, that I was unaware of owing. I asked for the amount and was then told me that it would be against the law for me to pay to them now??? I proceeded to tell her that it couldn't be more than a copay and surely there was some way for her to get the amount. She then said it was policy and I COULD NOT speak to Dr. Raju as it was HER policy and she then became loud, angry and obnoxious when I asked if it was policy or law and for her to please explain. She was obviously angered by my questions and banged the phone on a HARD surface 3 times before coming back to the phone. I asked for a supervisor who immediately had an attitude and told me that I had been fired by 2 providers but refused to give me any info and then HU on me. In checking with St. Anthony's doctor's billing department I then found that all the info given to me was in error by an office manager and clerk who clearly behaved more like cranky kindergarteners than an office staff. My experience has been a nightmare each and every time I have had an encounter or appointment with this office. The sad thing is that Dr. Raju seems to be an attentive and innovative doctor.

October 20th, 2014
patient
Listened attentively. Followed up on info missed by other physician. Ordered tests and followed through wth caring for health needs .

September 28th, 2010